Current Students or Staff
Please use your RMIT ID and password to login. To log an IT issue, visit IT Services here.
I am a recent graduate/alumni and can't login, what can I do?
If you are a recent graduate/alumni you just need to create a new password to use CareerHub.
To create a new password for ongoing access:
Still having issue?
- On the login page click "Alumni".
- When you see the username and password fields click on "Reset your password".
- Under the "CareerHub Username or Student Number" heading enter your student number (e.g. s1234567) and the email you set as your alternative email in your RMIT student record (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you have entered both fields correctly you will receive a password reset email to your alternate email address.
- NOTE: if you no longer have access to the email address you had set, then you will need to click on the link "Forgotten your details" and complete the form. You will need to wait for a RMIT staff member to check your details and create a new password for you.
- please email email@example.com
with a screenshot of the issue and we will get back to you as soon as possible.